Terms And Conditions
- Lab report is / are not valid for medico legal purpose
- All reports have to be correlated clinically
- If the result(s) of test is / are alarming or unexpected the patient/doctor is advised to contact the laboratory immediately for recheck or remedial advice(with in 24 hours).
- All results pertain to the specimens submitted. It is presumed that the specimen belongs to the patient named or identified. The results pertain to the tests selected.
- All tests results are dependent on the quality of samples received by the laboratory
- The court(fourms) at Delhi have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes / claims concerning the tests and/or results of the tests.
- In the event of unforeseen circumtances or technical reasons. performance and/or reporting date and time of tests may be changed.
- Home collection charges may apply for some location. If booking less than Rs 500 than home collection charges will be applicable..